July 1, 2013 by Kayla Minguez Leave a comment
1. Make a frog base.
2. Fold the tip of the interior diamond down, like so. Do this for the remaining three interior diamonds.
3. Turn the paper around so the open end is pointing upward.
4. Fold the layers of paper over so both the front and back sides of the diamond look like this.
5. On the top layer of paper, fold the sides in, like so. Do this for the remaining three similar flaps of paper.
After you complete Step 5, your paper should look like this.
6. Bend the tip of the top layer of paper downward, like this. Crease the paper firmly.
7. Repeat Step 6 on the remaining three flaps of paper.
8. Using your finger, curl the petals for detail. Congratulations! Your origami lily is complete!